Business phone systems that make sense by providing the same level of features found in the highest product lines while remaining the most cost effective voip business phone systems on the market. Whether your business has 10 employees at a single site or up to 250 employees at multiple sites, our phone systems would satisfy your needs. Our primary phone solution utilizes the Allworx product line and works with traditional phone lines, VoIP lines, T1 or T1/PRI.
Designed for small business use
We specialize in small business solutions therefore our business phone systems deliver the same values stressed by our small business clients including price value, mobility, reliability and quality.
Smart phone integration
Enable your workforce to utilize their smartphones with the same features as their desk phone. We provide a mobile SIP client that runs on both IOS and Android smartphones. A windows phone client is coming soon.
All modern PBX phone system features
All traditional PBX system features such as multi-site, automatic call distribution, call assistant, conference center, dual language support, mobile client and tapi integration are also available through standard feature options that you may pick and choose from.
Standard features include
- Remote IP Phones connect from anywhere
- Call Routes ring multiple phones, cell phones — Unlimited attempts with unlimited options
- Every user has 7 unique presence settings with 7 unique voicemail greetings
- Robust voicemail (8 or 16 dedicated channels) included with multiple message delivery methods
- Hot Desking — Users can log into any handset anywhere
- Flexible Automated attendant provides efficient call routing
- Unified Messaging — Voicemail to email in one inbox
- Reach™ SIP Mobile Phone Client adds mobility without high cost
- My Allworx Manager — Comprehensive self management
- SIP trunks appear as regular lines for easy access
- Emergency 911 Alert
- Caller ID, ANI, DNIS, DID (when provided by Telco)