Everything from Helpdesk Services to Server Support, Co-Managed IT is a partnership of services between internal IT Departments and Superior Solutions’ engineers and specialist where you choose what you need. We use this service model to provide the missing pieces to your businesses IT needs.
Need to increase qualified IT Support personnel to meet company initiatives? We can provide a fully qualified group of support engineers in order to meet the increasing demands of your employer. We have tailored service packages that are designed to free up your time and allow you to work on more important initiatives.
Need to provide local competent engineers for remote branch offices? We have local support packages that will allow you to provide a local and competent resource for your remote offices.
Specifically designed for:
Chief Information Officers
- Ticketing Support System- Discover where your costs are in supporting your employees. We can setup customized support request process automation tools that will allow us to process and track all incoming requests from each user and allow you to approve/deny requests as well as obtain transparency into the volume of support requests.
- Helpdesk Services – Provide a 24/7 support desk, when needed, that’s local and available at anytime day or night in which your users can call and speak with a friendly and knowledgeable support engineer
- Imaging Solutions- Quick setup and replacement of end user systems through virtual desktop and physical desktop recovery and imaging solutions.
- Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery- A complete business continuity plan along with state-of-the-art backup and disaster recovery solution for your business that will allow you to continue operations in the case of any unforeseen circumstances
- Procurement Services- We offer purchasing services that include specification and order processing as well as hardware as a service offering
- Server Support– This is where we run daily, weekly and monthly service processes and maintenance tasks on your servers in order to ensure the longevity of your IT Infrastructure.
- Monitoring and Management- We take our knowledge of your business and network, and setup monitoring so that we are notified the moment a “critical” process or resource is interrupted. At the time of interruption, our engineers receive what’s known as an “informational alert” from your network and respond to resolve that issue.
- Project Support- We can provide a team of engineers along with a project manager in order to allow your department to meet the needs of unforeseen challenges.
- Managed Antivirus- An additional layer of protection for your desktops and laptops to keep spyware, viruses and malicious exploits away. With this feature, your desktops and laptops are protected when users access public Wi-Fi networks, browse an infected website, respond to a malicious invitation or insert a contaminated, removable drive into their machine. Any attempt to compromise your system will be met with the most up-to-date, stringent defense available, with updates monitored to ensure they are up to date and actively running at all times
- Desktop Management- This is monitoring of every connected computing device on your network for any issues including application errors, security patching and connectivity health