*Please be sure to apply for the position at the bottom of page*
Time Frame: Immediate
Status: Full Time, Employee
Required Experience: 8+ Years Professional Experience (*Must be verifiable experience)
Reports To: President
Compensation: $70,000-$90,000, +Bonus, +Training, +Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
Want to leave work feeling great about your accomplishments while experiencing rapid professional growth and continuous exposure to different technologies? Come join our team! We pride ourselves in delivering first class service to our clients with a winning customer service attitude. Get the best of both worlds as we provide access to all the education, benefits and tools that the largest firms provide while providing a warm and caring place to work that has a small business culture and feel.
No matter how skilled you are, Superior Solutions truly believes that ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING so we will not settle for a grumpy basement dwelling rocket scientist. Even though you are a highly skilled engineer, we have a strict No Jerk policy so be sure that you are willing to share information with all peers, collaborate with peers to accomplish tasks and deliver complete solutions to the client by, not only resolving or preventing an issue but, being willing to confirm an excellent client experience through verbal and written communications with them.
Superior Solutions is currently located in Duluth, Ga and provides full time IT Support and Services to businesses throughout Georgia. Most of the services we provide are remote with the exception of projects and critical issues so, you are not expected to be a road warrior.
Our Systems Engineers are responsible for ensuring our clients infrastructure enables their business processes by ensuring best practices are consistently in place. We utilize remote monitoring, maintenance, problem identification and resolution tasks using our suite of support tools. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies, management and maintenance processes. This piece of the position requires dedication, persistence, follow-through and effective utilization of provided resources in order to produce first-class solutions to our clients.
- 7+ years experience with Microsoft Servers: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, SBS, etc.
- 5+ years experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- 5+ years of Network support experience in a level 2 or higher capacity
- 5+ years experience supporting Exchange Server 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Experience supporting backup solutions
- Experience supporting anti-virus software with centralized management
- Knowledge of Routing, Switching, Office 365 and Google Apps cloud solutions.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Clear communication skills (to client, team and management) Proficient in English
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Credible referrals from previous employers or colleagues
- Calm and clear thinking under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload each day
- Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to travel to client offices (if required)
- Ability to use PSA software (Connectwise)
- Must be highly motivated with ability to assimilate and learn new technologies
- Must have legal right to work in the United States
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify and deliver proactive measures that effectively prevent issues and reduce risks of failure
- Be the first and last level of support for the IT support needs of assigned client projects and support request
- Take ownership from start to finish by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Perform consistent follow-up with clients through support tools to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction
- Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors (When necessary)
- Work with other staff to test new applications and upgrades
- Collaborate and perform functions remotely and on-site to resolve issues and participate in projects
- Ensure timely communication and resolution of issues reported
- Participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects
Not required, but preferred
- Experience with N-able (Network Monitoring and Management), Connectwise (PSA), StorageCraft BDR, Nakivo, Reflexion Email Solutions, Sophos Firewall, Allworx Phone Systems
- BS Degree in technical major or equivalent
Before Contacting us, please ensure the following:
- You can provide credible references that can verify your ability to provide IT Services and intelligent recommendations for procurement and network design for business owners.
- You have proven experience building a complete network from scratch including planning, scheduling, setup and testing.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of the key processes and performance indicators for a service desk
- You can demonstrate your skill set in planning, design and setup for a firewall, switch and router
- You have a stable work history with previous employers
Benefits include, but are not limited to, Paid Medical, Dental & Life insurance, Paid vacation, Holidays, Personal & Sick time and Training reimbursement.